Friday, September 3, 2010

Excited ♥

Hey guys, I'm back again..LMAO. So trial exam is going to start right after the 2 weeks holiday. Hmm...it's not a right time for a holiday actually. But I still haven't start my revision yet! OMG. But going to study in this 2 weeks holiday and I hope that I can concentrate too. God bless me please! Okay, so enough for this "STUDY" topic. Well, all I can say is that I'm pretty excited now cause am going to watch movie tomorrow with my dearest friend =) 『Piranha』 Can't wait for tomorrow ! Going gaga already, LOL.
P/S: Going to sleep over at Yi Xian's house tonight. Never sleep over with friends before but I think it will be fun! =D
Excited ! I'll try to take more pictures this time.
I think thats all from me. Tata guys. Take care. =)












「Casarie」♀