Wednesday, September 15, 2010

【KL + Resident Evil 3D】

I went to KL with my parents on last Sunday and I just came back from there two days ago. I was having lots of fun there although it's kinda freaking me out when I'm on my way heading to KL sitting the double-deck bus. Well, I guess you can figure it out on why I'm so afraid about it. Oh yeah, I saw my lil cousin bro at last! I took lots of pictures this time. Was so happy and having fun with him. But I'm sick in the next morning when I woke up from the bed. Maybe I'm not use to it and plus my nose are very sensitive to dust so I guess thats why I fall sick easily. LOL. My parents and I went to Mid Valley at around 1.26pm for eyes check up at ISEC. Waited from 1.30pm till 3.00pm. =.= I was like oh gosh, the appointment is at 2.00pm and we went there early but yet still need to wait so long. WTF. But I don't have the patient to wait so I went for a walk at Mid Valley alone. I still remembered it was like a labyrinth for me when I first time went there alone cause I almost can't find my way out. Dumb huh? LOL. I bought McD filet-o-fish for my lunch. After that I went back up to the centre-point South. After everything is done, we went to the bus station and luckily we don't have wait again. We took the 4.30pm bus and reached back to Kuantan around 7.45pm. Was exhausted but happy and peace. =D































































































Next, I went to watched a movie titled "Resident Evil 3D" yesterday with my friend. The movie was kinda bloody but quite nice though cause it has lots of 3D's effect. Went to Ecm around 3.30pm and had my lunch at Food & Tea. The movie starts at 6pm and end around 7+. Had a walk at Carrefour for awhile and went back home around 8.15pm I guess. Saw many chocolates there and it's tempting me! But I can't eat cause I'm sick. Sigh. Better get well soon cause trial exam is on next monday! I don't want to suffer during exam time cause I can't think well if I'm sick and I may fail the test, oh no! Shit! I'm not going to let that happen. So, god bless me. =)
I think that's all for today and I'm not going to blog till my trial exam is over from now on unless if there's really something special for me to blog about. So, see you guys after 1 month. Good luck for all the students who sits for the trial SPM. Tata. X)












「Casarie」♀