Sunday, September 5, 2010

『Piranha』

Well, talking about yesterday, I went to ECM with Yi Xian and we failed to watch Piranha because of my look which doesn't shows that I'm mature enough to watch the movie which is under 18 and you know what, I'm going to act as mature as I can to prevent this thing from happening next time. LOL. So sorry Xian. *awkward* Actually we're almost there but because of the 2 stupid idiot indian guy who wanted to check our IC so much, we failed to watch the movie. He said he needs a proof to prove that we are above 18 years old but he never check the others. Unfair! So fine, we don't have a proof. So we ended up watching PCK. Quite funny but Piranha is much much more better than PCK and thats what I can say. But is okay...at least I get to watched it today. Thanks to my friend who had accompany me today and so sorry for shocking you the whole time. Same as the guy who sat beside me. He get scared for several times by covering his eyes with his hand. LMAO. I remembered my friend had told me before that my scream was like exactly the same like the movie till she can't even differentiate which is mine and which is the movie one. LOL! Suddenly felt like I have the potential to scream. Haha !
So, had a great time and thanks again =D



Take care. =)

























Wee~ Piranha XD





















「Casarie」♀