Saturday, August 14, 2010

ღ A brand new life ღ

Hey guys, hmm...I don't know where should I start...Well, the reason why I deleted all my blog post is because I wanted to have a new beginning. So just assume it as my new bloggie. Okay, I don't know how many of you will be reading my blog but for those people who are reading this, thanks a lot. So how are you guys doing out there? Hope you guys doing fine and are in a pink of health. So, my trial exam is just around the corner but I still haven't start my revision yet. Still not in a mood to study huh? LOL. And the saddest thing is I just found out my 3 months holiday fade away just like that. Thanks a lot to the stupid PLKN for ruin my holiday. Well, am trying some ways to figure it out. Oh ya, I watched 2 movies on yesterday night with my friend. Tekken and Curse Of The Deserted. Quite nice and not bad though. Had a great day yesterday. Hope there's a next time soon. I think I'll end it here. Am going to bed now. Good night guys. Sweet dreams. =)























「Casarie」♀