Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My New Life ♥ :D

Hey guys! I'm back again after 6 months plus. I'm so so so sorry for not posting anything for the past few months because I'm just too busy with my Pre-U life, but I'm back now :D As for my Pre-U life, it's still sucks, nothing's change. With that kind of abominable classmates and teachers surround me, I just can't bear with it I just don't know why. Well, lets forget about the sad stuffs and move on.

Next, I'm very happy with my new life now because I've met a guy, we talked, and it's epic. I've never felt like this before. All I can say about him is that he's different. I can feel that he's not like the other guys that I've met last time. I know that he's not that kind of guy. He's the best guy in my life. He's special and different. :)

I know that I love this guy. I'll cherish every moment when I'm with him. I hope that he'll be the same too. :)

Well, I've nothing much to say about now. I'll try to blog again soon. See you guys, and take care! :))

P/S: I LOVE My Life, I LOVE My Family, I LOVE My Boy and I LOVE My Besties! :D













「Casarie」♀