Friday, May 20, 2011

:)

Hey guys! I'm back again for my new post, I mean short post. So sorry because my inspiration is just not coming to me so I can't do anything right? LOL :D
So I'll just begin with my new life, Form 6.
Form 6 is definitely not a life. I mean it's bad? Like bad bad? Reasons? 'Cause can't play anymore..must be much more serious than last time but who cares? I don't :D
Maybe I will but just not now...you know...it's like I'm just started to enjoy my fun life so I'm not going to end it that fast. :)
And I know a new friend here...it's not new actually...we've known each other for a few years ago but met back in my school. What a coincidence right? :D
So we've become a best friend after that. *glad* :)

I'm very happy and satisfy with my own life right now so don't you ever dare to come in and screw my life up. I'll kill you if you do so, I swear to god. No joke.

And for the rest of the form 4, 5 and the upper 6 candidates, good luck to you guys and there is just 1 more week left, then you all can enjoy the 2 weeks holiday already. All the best! :)

As about me, I'll try to write more for the coming holidays. So see you guys again soon~!
Ciao and take care! :)











「Casarie」♀