Friday, January 7, 2011

=)

Well, currently enjoying my job now although it's super freaking tiring and exhausting but who cares? LOL. So, CNY is coming soon...way too soon and I still haven't buy anything yet not even my new year clothes. Darn it. =X

At first, I thought that I'll be very free after my SPM but who knows that I'm busier than I'm having my SPM exam. I don't even have time to hang out with my friends nor watching a movie, just a movie but I can't. =(

Paranormal Activity 2! I wanted to watch it so badly, seriously. But when? *urghh* >_<

*Sigh* life isn't easy right? It is not for sure. -.-

I'm awaiting for my CNY break day so that I can rest for at least a few days.

Hope to have a prosperous CNY on this year.

Wish to have an exciting day.


Take care guys!


Ciao =)












「Casarie」♀