Thursday, December 9, 2010

;))

So, yeah~! I got my license already which means that I passed my test! xD Unfortunately, I'm not really that happy during the test time because I got a moron man which is technically psycho and he seriously pissed me off. I feel like telling him this: "Hey, can you please learn some respect and manners? And can you just keep your big mouth shut while I'm driving?" But I never tell that because I'm afraid that I'll lose my license P. LOL.




Next, finished my account papers at last! And for now, I'm awaiting for my last paper, Economy which is on the next next week -.- *Sigh* So long to wait but nevermind. So this week will definitely be my holiday week and I'm going out for movies! *Excited* OMG. I never been out for movies for like months! Can you guys imagine that? I NEVER GO OUT FOR MOVIES FOR LIKE MONTHS! Unbelievable right? LMAO. Well, will blog as soon as I can.

Good luck for the next paper! ;)



Take care guys!
Ciao. =)













「Casarie」♀